IMPORTANT NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
The information and materials contained on Moreno Ocampo Consulting’s web site have been prepared and made available by Moreno Ocampo Consulting for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal or professional advice on any matter. The transmission and receipt of information contained on this web site does not constitute the rendering of legal advice or other professional advice or services. The information contained on this web site is general information and may not reflect the most current developments. No recipient of information or materials from this web site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information or materials contained on this web site without seeking legal or professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient’s state.
Information and materials provided on this web site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Moreno Ocampo Consulting and any reader of the web site. Communications to Moreno Ocampo Consulting or any of its professionals, whether by email or otherwise, do not create an attorney-client relationship and are not privileged or confidential until the client and lawyer have agreed upon legal representation. Please do not send confidential information to us without first communicating directly with us about the attorney-client relationship.
Certain links contained on this web site may lead to other web sites. Moreno Ocampo Consulting does not endorse or approve any materials or information contained in linked web sites and is not responsible for any materials contained in such linked web sites.
Please note that the security of information sent to Moreno Ocampo Consulting over the Internet, through this web site, by email or through other electronic means cannot be guaranteed. Any such communications made by you using those methods is done at your own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. Moreno Ocampo Consulting is a Limited Liability Company owned by Transparent Markets in Uruguay A Luis Moreno Ocampo Company and Harya Tarekegn as a minority shareholder. Luis Moreno Ocampo, in the United States, works as Global Practice Counsel to Getnick and Getnick.